I wouldn't say I have a problem with alcohol. I don't "get drunk" on a daily basis. In fact, most of the time I only have one or two. Lately, however, I've been wondering if having a drink has a hold on me. When I start thinking like that, it's time for a test. That test is what I've dubbed the 30-day challenge.
For the next 30 days I will be off the booze!! It's kinda like Lent but without all the religion and stuff. I'm going to try to stick with my regular routine of eating out almost every night and trying to keep my lifestyle as consistent as usual just minus the booze. I think it will have a positive effect. I'm looking to track a number of things to see how not drinking effects me:
- Will I lose weight? How much?
- How is my average restaurant check affected?
- How is my monthly credit card bill affected?
- Will my sleeping patterns be affected at all?
- Will I get off to an earlier start and get more accomplished on the weekends?
- Will I put in more time on this blog?